So you have found the house that fits your criteria, number of bedrooms, number of baths, basement, garage and location, but is it a good safe home? A professional inspection by Community Home Inspections, assures you that the new home you are buying is safe for you and your family. We will perform an exhaustive visual inspection of all the exterior and interior components of your home to make sure they are in proper order. If any issues are found they will be explained to you and noted in a 31 page report given to you at the end of the inspection and if necessary faxed to your attorney.
- Roof, Chimney, Flashing, Valleys - Evidence of water penetration, materials, condition.
- Siding, Trim, Windows & Storms - General condition of each.
- Landscaping - Proper grading and its effects on the foundation.
- Gutters, Downspouts - Overall condition, effects of dampness in basement and its ability to carry off rainwater.
- Driveways, Patios, Decks, Porches - General condition of each.
- Air Conditioner Compressor - General condition.
- Heating Systems -Visible portion of heating plant and components.
- Plumbing Systems - All visible fixtures, pipes and drains tested for operation.
- Electrical - Outside entrance wiring, service panel and visible wiring inspected. Random testing of outlets.
- Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Windows - General condition of each.
- Attic - Visible roof sheathing, ventilation, insulation and framing.
- Basement, Structure - Foundation soundness and evidence of moisture penetration.